About Metro Simulator
Become a train driver! Don’t lose your unique chance to take a look at the subway system in a new way! The train control is made in accordance with reality – acceleration and braking, opening doors, switching cameras, setting up auto-informer and lots of other features. There are two trains available. Traffic lights: A very important part of each subway and railroad are railway traffic lights. In the game, the mechanics of traffic lights is implemented, and the player is able to use the switch arrows to assemble the correct path for the train. Advanced passenger flow system: Passengers look realistic. They react on the arriving train, get on it and choose available seats in the car. If passengers see that the train is arriving at the station they need, they are standing near the doors in advance for exit. Even day time is considered! There’re more passengers in peak hours, while there are no passengers at night because metro is closed. Passenger mode: You also have an opportunity to see the game from the passenger’s point of view. At any time you can leave the train to take a look at the stations, enter it again and continue riding an AI-controlled train. In the Free Mode it’s up to you to choose the most interesting route! You can customize the initial station, route and time, make corrections to the schedule. You can start and end your working day in the Depot, where you can move on your legs, just like on stations! Driving to the depot and out of it is made as realistic as possible.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Metro Simulator v5.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Metro Simulator v5.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Metro Simulator Free Download (v5.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 1.9ghz Intel i5-equivalent processor or higher
- 4 GB
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or similar AMD Radeon (no support for onboard cards)
- DirectX 11
- 4 GB
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card