About Mainframe Defenders
MAINFRAME DEFENDERS – tactical retrofuturistic strategy game. A computer virus has infiltrated the Stargazer research complex. Most of the robotic units are controlled by the virus. Lead a squad of 4 prototypes on a mission to defend complex mainframe. You’ll have to repel assaults, destroy unit fabricators, download valuable data, clear infected nodes, and do more on your way to the deepest parts of the complex. Work with item limitations and drawbacks to build powerful combinations. Destroy your enemies with diverse tactics: overheat them, melt with corrosion, absorb damage, and return fire. But don’t rely on a single strategy too much – enemies might have a way to counter it. But above everything else: defend the Mainframe!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Mainframe Defenders v1.3094a.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Mainframe Defenders v1.3094a folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Mainframe Defenders Free Download (v1.3094a)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- Intel Celeron
- 2048 MB RAM
- Version 10
- 200 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system