Lunistice is a linear 3D platformer that is heavily inspired by the 32-bit era of yesteryear. Follow Hana the Tanuki on her adventure through her dreams!Explore the different dreamscapes to guide her to her final destination – The Moon – and try to uncover the secrets of “The Lunistice” along the way!Explore a multitude of different dreamscapes created from Hana’s memories! Jump and run through an old shrine, a fancy water park or a world made out of food!Lunistice is designed as a simple and short experience that you can easily play in short bursts! Have fun and enjoy the good vibes!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Lunistice v1.05a.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Lunistice v1.05a folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Lunistice Free Download (v1.05a)
Size: 257.79 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11.
- Dual-Core CPU @ 2.0GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GT 650M or similar
- 620 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system