Witness the rebirth of a genre in Lumo – a classic isometric adventure with a modern twist for gamers young and old alike! As a contemporary take on the long-lost isometric platform genre, Lumo can be enjoyed by anyone looking for an absorbing, challenging and rewarding adventure. But for those who lived through the golden age of videogames – the 80s and early 90s – or know about the games and culture from that time, layer upon layer of nods, winks and touches to those times help build upon an experience that’s as heart-warming as it is exciting! With over 400 rooms across four unique zones, six hidden mini-games and all kinds of secrets to uncover, Lumo is a true voyage of discovery. How much you discover just depends on how hard you look…
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Lumo.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Lumo folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Lumo Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- x86 Dual Core 2.4Ghz
- 4 GB RAM
- Direct X9 GPU with 1GB RAM (Shader Model 3)
- Version 9.0
- 4 GB available space
- Any compatible sound card
- Xbox 360 and PS4 controllers supported