About Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 is an action RPG with rogue-like elements that continues the story where Lovecraft’s Untold Stories left off, taking the characters to a new stage in their fight against the Unknown, in a completely new graphics style. Loot drops of randomized gear and resources to craft your own, explore old and new procedurally generated locations, defend yourself against dozens of different enemies and face off against epic bosses! Beware, for the game is more challenging than ever before, and the tough nightmarish creatures opposing you will not give up easily!A PAINTING FOR CRAZINESSThe Surrealist Artist Ardois-Bonnot presented his painting called Dream Landscape in the Paris Spring Salon of 1926. The moment the painting was uncovered, it caused a sudden riot among the public, and people screamed and ran all over the place. Soon after the exhibition, Ardois-Bonnot fell into a strange deep sleep from which no one could wake him up. Rumors abound that shortly before this attack of ‘sleeping sickness’, he was at the verge of completion of his greatest masterpiece which would change the world.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 v0.9.049b.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 v0.9.049b folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 Free Download (v0.9.049b)
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 (v0.9.049b)
Size: 731.33 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Any 64-bit Intel or AMD CPU
- 1024 MB RAM
- 512 MB video memory. Intel integrated graphics supported.
- 500 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system