About Lonesome Village
Puzzle-solving and life-sim meet in a cozy, no-combat, coyote adventure!Uncover the mysterious, magical past of Lonesome Village and save this town from the hands of evil.You’re new to the quiet village of Lonesome, once known as Ubhora. With nothing but your can-do attitude, a map, (and a secret past?), you’re ready to find answers to your strange dreams as well as a home in this cozy community. But not everything is as it seems in the village…The people of Lonesome have vanished and a mysterious tower has risen from the ground, bringing with it secrets of a long buried village now disturbed. Puzzle-filled dungeon delving and cute social life simulation merge in this cute, no-combat adventure game. Take on the role of Wes the coyote and help bring this village back from the brink of destruction.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Lonesome Village v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Lonesome Village v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Lonesome Village Free Download (v1.0)
Lonesome Village (v1.0)
Size: 821.07 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1+
- Intel® Core™ i3 @ 3.2 GHZ
- 8 GB RAM
- 6 GB available space