About Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
The masked protagonist must escape from a city ravaged by disease, by any means necessary. Starving and exhausted, he has begun to question how much of what he sees is even real. How to survive is up to YOU. Sneak through without firing a single shot, or kill everything in your path. Eat and sleep well, or resort to drugs to keep going. Search for survivors, or try to escape the city alone. Look after your mental health, or descend into madness…Lone Survivor is an unusual mix of survival horror, stealth mechanics, adventure games, a virtual pet, a physical and psychological survival simulation and a truly interactive story. The player is encouraged to role-play and forget about the game’s inner workings, while the story changes to match the player’s actions. This is a game where your choices genuinely matter.The Director’s Cut Edition of the game now includes a great deal of new content, graphical and audio enhancements, and the two new endings and side quests also in the recent PlayStation© releases.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or faster
- 2 GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 3D hardware acceleration
- 150 MB HDD
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card