About Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown
Inspiration:Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown is a classic western RPG inspired by the games from the 90s. Basically, it’s the kind of game I personally find missing nowadays. Light, fairy tale, epic, heroic and slightly humorous. One that does not take tons of hours to complete or require endless grind to progress. Something that caters to players like me who don’t have tons of hours to beat one game but still like to play and have a sort of nostalgia for the way games were made in the old days.It was inspired by Dungeon Master, Eye of The Beholder 2, Might & Magic 3-5, Crystals of Arborea (a not so well known prequel to Ishar series), GoldBox series (Champions of Krynn, Dark Queen of Krynn, etc).Core Design Choices:
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown v1.27.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown v1.27.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown Free Download (v1.27.1)
Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown (v1.27.1)
Size: 57.96 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Win 7/10/11
- Screen resolution minimum 1280×768. OpenGL 2.1 or better.
- 99 MB available space
- The game should run on almost any hardware, even outdated one.