My name is Lemeza Kosugi and when I am not busy teaching archeology, I seek out undiscovered ruins and their secrets. Not too long ago, a note arrived from my long-lost father, exclaiming “Eventually, I found it. I’ve won!”. Seems like the old man finally did it: he found La-Mulana, the ancient temple that holds the ancient knowledge hidden from mankind for all these years. With my trusty laptop and my whip, I have set out to plumb the depths of this ancient temple to see what treasures I can find… La-Mulana is an “Archaeological Ruin Exploration Action Game” in the vein of classic MSX platformers. As a daring archaeologist you venture inside the ancient ruins of the Mayan city La-Mulana, seeking out the Secret Treasure of Life. Apart from the plethora of traps lying in wait to stop intruders, there are also monsters on the prowl, protecting the ruins. Head for the innermost depths of the ruins while solving a variety of mysteries, fending off monsters, and disarming traps. Forging ahead will be no simple task – the further into the depths you reach, the more difficult the mysteries become. Will you fall prey to treacherous traps and gruesome guardians or unravel the secrets of La-Mulana?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to La-Mulana.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the La-Mulana folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
La-Mulana Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or later
- Intel® Pentium 4 / 2.0GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c compatible card, 128MB of VRAM
- 500 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible card