About La-Mulana 2
LA-MULANA 2 features sprawling ancient ruins, mind-boggling mysteries, untold numbers of items, and terrible enemies woven together to form what is possibly the perfect Metroidvania-style “archaeological ruin exploration action game”. In LA-MULANA 2, you take on the role of Lumisa Kosugi – daughter of the previous title’s hero – as she explores the ancient ruins of La-Mulana, said to be the cradle of human civilization. Desperate to find the cause of the numerous recent appearances of monsters from the ruins, Lumisa heads to the “other” La-Mulana: the ruins known as Eg-Lana. Explore the vast ruins comprising multiple field maps, solve mysteries and riddles using the stone tablets and messages you discover along the way, and take out the huge monsters known as “Guardians” as you make your way to the deepest depths of the ruins. You won’t believe the awesome mystery of Eg-Lana you uncover at the end of your journey…
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to La-Mulana 2 v220.127.116.11.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the La-Mulana 2 v18.104.22.168 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
La-Mulana 2 Free Download (v22.214.171.124)
La-Mulana 2 (v126.96.36.199)
Size: 0.97 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 2.3GHz or above
- 4 GB RAM
- Graphic board with at least 1GB of VRAM
- Version 11
- 4 GB available space