About King's Table - The Legend of Ragnarok
Never try to beat a god at his own game.Outsmarted, outmatched, and outplayed, the mighty Valkyrie knows the end is near. She looks up to see Odin’s piercing gaze. He lifts his mighty hand to deal the finishing blow.He slides the game piece to the corner of the board. “I win,” he whispers.“Well played,” the Valkyrie mutters, “but can you also defeat your own son, Thor?”
In this modern take on an ancient board game similar to Chess, one side must defend Odin against an onslaught of attackers as he makes his escape to one of the corners of the board. The sides are uneven, leaving Odin ambushed with only twelve soldiers against twenty-four attackers coming from all sides. Use sharp strategy and tactics to help Odin reach safety before he is caught defenseless between multiple assailants!Experience an exciting update to the ancient Norse strategy game, Hnefatafl (nef·ah·tah·fel).
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to King's Table - The Legend of Ragnarok .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the King's Table - The Legend of Ragnarok folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
King’s Table – The Legend of Ragnarok Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- Pentium 4 or later
- 256 MB RAM
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Version 9.0c
- 5 MB