About King's Quest 1+2+3
In King’s Quest: Quest for the Crown, become Sir Graham, bravest of knights. Locate and return to King Edward the three great lost treasures of the Kingdom of Daventry in order to inherit the throne. Continue your adventures as (now) King Graham in King’s Quest II: Romancing the Throne as you travel to the land of Kolyma in search of your bride. In King’s Quest III: To Heir is Human, you find yourself a servant of an evil wizard. As Gwydion, you must master spells and overcome numerous perils to escape from slavery and save a kingdom. As with all King’s Quest titles, you must be prepared. The journey will surely prove long and treacherous. You may choose among many paths open to you. The more clever and resourceful you prove yourself, the greater your reward.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to King's Quest 1+2+3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the King's Quest 1+2+3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
King’s Quest 1+2+3 Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)