Kenshi is an open world, squad based sandbox RPG set in a brutal sword-punk wasteland. Gameplay is open-ended rather than a linear story, so you can play as a settler, a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave… or just food for the cannibals. But first things first, you need to survive. Train your men up from puny victims to master warriors, carry your wounded squad mates to safety and get them all home alive. You are not the chosen one, you’re not great and powerful, you don’t have more ‘hitpoints’ than everyone else and you are not special. Unless you work for it.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Kenshi v1.0.51.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Kenshi v1.0.51 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Kenshi Free Download (v1.0.51)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- Dual-core 64-bit
- 6 GB RAM
- Pixel shader 5.0 capable card
- 14 GB HD space