About Jupiter Hell
Jupiter Hell 1.0 is here! A 20-year roguelike development story reaches its climax, as Jupiter Hell graduates Early Access and releases in full. Don’t forget to take advantage of the 20% release discount – available for a limited time only!Jupiter Hell is a classic, turn-based roguelike set in a 90s flavored sci-fi universe. Set on the moons of Jupiter, the game pits a lone space marine against overwhelming demonic forces. Rip and tear zombies, demons and unmentionable monstrosities, using classic weaponry such as shotguns, chainguns, railguns and the trusty chainsaw. All to the shine of CRT monitors and the tune of heavy metal!Frequent updates!Most recent:
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Jupiter Hell v1.6.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Jupiter Hell v1.6 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Jupiter Hell Free Download (v1.6)
Jupiter Hell (v1.6)
Size: 1.91 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 8 GB RAM
- OpenGL 4.3+ compatible
- 2 GB
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system