About Jack Move
Jack Move is a fresh take on turn based Japanese style RPG’s. Promising a unique blend of gritty cyberpunk storytelling, turn-based battles, and beautiful modern pixel art.Take on the role of Noa Solares: An up-and-coming vigilante hacker from Bright Town. When the overreaching mega-corporation Monomind, kidnaps Abner, her estranged father, Noa has no choice but to get him back, before it’s too late. Why is Abner researching digitised consciousness? And what does Monomind want to do with it?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Jack Move v1.0.6.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Jack Move v1.0.6 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Jack Move Free Download (v1.0.6)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 and above
- 1024 MB RAM
- 2 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system