About Iron Storm
This atrocious war began in August 1914. It is now March 1964 and believe it or not, it is still being waged. Occidental and American troops are fighting against the armies of a latter-day Genghis Khan, who has already put a bloody end to the Bolshevik Revolution. He is planning to create a Russo-Mongol Empire, stretching from the Atlantic to Vladivostok. While some aspects of this world seem to be true to 1914, such as the trenches and bunkers, you will also find that several decades of concerted war effort have led to the development of some very modern types of weapons, transportation and other technology.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Iron Storm v1.041.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Iron Storm v1.041 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Iron Storm Free Download (v1.041)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 8.1 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)