About Inua - A Story in Ice and Time
A mystical game in Canadian far northSet off on a mystical journey to the Canadian Far North with Inua: A Story in Ice and Time, a point & click narrative adventure spanning multiple eras.Meet Taïna, a present-day reporter determined to discover the truth behind the disappearance of the Terror, one of the ships of the Franklin expedition whose goal was to explore the Arctic in the 19th century. Her destiny is mysteriously linked to that of Peter, a young filmmaker covering a military expedition in the 1950s and Simon, a sailor of the Franklin expedition struggling to keep his crew alive.Navigate through time to discover what links them together. Search for ideas, instill them in the characters’ minds and guide them toward Nanurluk, the mythical polar bear who lived 10.000 years ago.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Inua - A Story in Ice and Time v18.104.22.168..zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Inua - A Story in Ice and Time v22.214.171.124. folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Inua – A Story in Ice and Time Free Download (v126.96.36.199.)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1+
- SSE2 instruction set support
- 4 GB RAM
- DX10 (shader model 4.0)
- Version 10
- 1000 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system