Insurmountable is an adventure roguelike with permadeath, in which the player has to overcome huge mountains. Thanks to the procedurally created environment, no two climbs are the same. Make sure that your climber stays alive by always making sure that your vital values don’t get into the critical range. This task is made more difficult by a dynamic weather system, day/night changes and a multitude of randomly generated events, where you never know in advance how they will end. Your decisions matter….every single one. Because anyone could be your last.Choose one of three characters with different skills and background stories and start by climbing the first mountain. Search crates, caves and ancient ruins for equipment from past adventurers. You’ll need it, because even the first mountain will demand everything from you. But don’t worry. As time goes by, you’ll become stronger and stronger. Take advantage of a sophisticated skill system to determine which strengths your climber should have.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Insurmountable v126.96.36.199.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Insurmountable v188.8.131.52 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Insurmountable Free Download (v184.108.40.206)
Size: 1.28 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- WINDOWS® 7, 8.1, 10 (64 or 32 BIT)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4460, AMD FX™-6300
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 670 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x
- Version 11
- 4 GB available space
- Optimized for 16:9 aspect ratios