The old Castevet manor has just been uninhabited, many mysteries await you in the creepy walls of this old residence. Unravel the secrets of Insomnis and fight against your own destiny in a story full of intrigue and horror!Atmospheric Horror: Insomnis generates scares and tense moments with the help of the environment and sounds.In the Castevet mansion, rooms will change and your worst nightmares will come to life.Analogue and digital puzzles: Combining different original mechanics, solve a variety of complex puzzles to advance in search of answers.Exploration focused story: Immerse yourself in a morally ambiguous narrative, where nothing is as it seems. Dark secrets await you in your grandfather’s abandoned manor.Multiple endings: Make decisions with caution, your final choices will decide the fate of the characters.Joe Castevet is the grandson of a famous English scientist named Roman Castevet.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Insomnis v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Insomnis v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Insomnis Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- Intel Core i3-2100 or equivalent / AMD® FX-6300 or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 750 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 7950
- Version 9.0c
- 4 GB available space
- DirectX 9 sound device
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system