On the evening of the fall of the Berlin wall, a young woman plunges headlong into a parallel dimension to find her missing work colleague who has disappeared under mysterious circumstances. While the checkpoints in East Berlin are still being overrun by crowds of people, Nora escapes from this world, into unknown layers of time and into an unknown fate.Profound story: Experience a classic story-driven first-person shooter with about 4 hours of gameplayTight atmosphere: Dive into a lovingly designed world full of mystery and lynchesque surrealityDeadly danger: Enemies lurk around every corner – defend yourself with 4 different weaponsUnique setting: Berlin at the time of the fall of the wall meets a surreal industrialized cityExperimental soundtrack: Synthesizer, acoustic instruments and melancholic vocalsBerlin, 9th November 1989: The streets are full of people. After four decades of division, thousands of cars are rolling across the inner-German border. The Wall is finally open!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to INDUSTRIA v1.3.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the INDUSTRIA v1.3.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
INDUSTRIA Free Download (v1.3.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
- 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 6 GB RAM
- Geforce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 580 or equivalent
- Version 11
- 15 GB