About Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™
Europe, 1938. The Lost Ark was just a warm-up! Now Adolph Hitler is after the most powerful talisman of all-the Holy Grail. A few brave men stand in his way. Fortunately, one of them is Indiana Jones. And this time, he has his dad with him.The bad guys are in your face all the way–Nazis, mercenaries, traitors, and spies. Not to mention everything the Luftwaffe can throw at you… Can you handle the heat?If you can, you just might earn a higher I.Q. (Indy Quotient) than the man with the whip and the hat.Visit dozens of locations you never saw in the movie!Play cat and mouse in the catacombs of Venice!Fight your way through the eerie Schloss Brunwald!Over 100 sound effects… plus movie theme music.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™ .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™ folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™ Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)