In an exotic range of vehicles and around some of the harshest circuits ever devised, you’ve got to ram, nudge, barge and otherwise cheat your way to victory. If you spot a sneaky shortcut, then use it – if your opponent’s hugging the cliff edge then give him a nudge and a salute as you cruise into the lead and he cruises into a deep gorge. Out on these panoramic race circuits, you’ll get to drive the weirdest range of vehicles. Speed merchants can try the Bug for size, style victims can hop in the Redneck and those with a taste for the bizarre can drive the bright yellow school bus through the opposition. Once you’ve beaten the computer controlled cars, grab a mate and test the multiplayer mode. You won’t need no steeenking modem to play head to head in this game, though, because Ignition features a unique split-screen mode for up close and personal racing.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Ignition v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Ignition v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Ignition Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 1GB available space