About Homeworld: Emergence
Homeworld: Emergence was originally released as “Homeworld: Cataclysm”. “Cataclysm” is now a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., and the game has been renamed to avoid confusion. Other than the subtitle change, the game is identical to the game released in 2000. Fifteen years after returning to their homeworld, a Hiigaran sect unwittingly releases an alien horror. Now it’s up to you to commandeer the Kuun-Lan, a Hiigaran mining vessel, and transform it into a combat-ready mothership. Build and control a fleet of ships, research technologies, and harvest resources while you search for a way to eradicate the alien threat before it is too late.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Homeworld: Emergence v1.01.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Homeworld: Emergence v1.01 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Homeworld: Emergence Free Download (v1.01)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- 1GB available space