About Hogs of War
An untapped supply of swill has just been discovered on the uninhabited archipelago of Saustralasia deep in the South Pigsific Ocean, and every Hog Nation wants the land as its own. Gone are the days of scratching around for drips of swill. Saustralasia’s 25 regions are drenched in the stuff, and the only way to ensure that no one else gets their filthy trotters on the delicious swill is WAR! Your task will not be an easy one. To successfully conquer and exploit Saustralasia you will need to seek and destroy the enemy across each and every one of the archipelago’s six islands, from Hogshead all the way down to Arstria. Our resources are limited, you have to maintain a rather small army, but with every victory on the field of battle, your swine will learn more skills and acquire the use of a wider range of weaponry. There will be slaughter and butchery. Your job will be to bring victory to your chosen nation, to save your own bacon and make a meal of your enemies. With victory comes great reward. So great in fact that your brave boars will be as happy as pigs in… well, you get the idea.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Hogs of War v188.8.131.52.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Hogs of War v184.108.40.206 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Hogs of War Free Download (v220.127.116.11)
Hogs of War (v18.104.22.168)
Size: 312.24 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- 1 GB HDD