About Hocus Pocus
Has everyday life gotten you down? Are you tired of not being an awesome wizard? Presto Chango! Transport yourself to the magical, mystical land of Lattice, where the would-be magician Hocus Pocus needs your wits and reflexes to complete the quest of his life! Terexin, leader of the Council of Wizards, has sent the untried apprentice on a special mission to prove his worthiness. To become a card-carrying, fancy hat wearing wizard, and claim the hand of his lady love, Hocus must conquer realms filled with unique dangers and enemies. Few have survived Terexin’s final test because for many it’s a one-way trip! Help Hocus defy danger with potions that let him teleport and fire devastating energy blasts! Challenge dragons, demons, and other dastardly denizens of the dark! Go ahead, dabble in black magic — we won’t tell a single soul! But hold on to your hat and tighten your cloak — you could be in for a bumpy ride, in the 36 levels of this classic 1990s VGA-era platformer.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Hocus Pocus v1.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Hocus Pocus v1.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Hocus Pocus Free Download (v1.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista/ 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD