Experience a rush of adrenaline by climbing into the cockpit of the Mi-24 Hind, the most highly armored, heavily armed, and fiercest helicopter gunship of the Eastern Bloc. Experience sets of missions including troop deployment, troop drops, and pickups based on actual Russian army activity. You can even see 3D animated models of Mujaheddin guerrillas as they lift SA-7s to their shoulders, ready to fire. Get a taste of what it’s like to fly against the best Uncle Sam has to offer. With Hind’s varying levels of difficulty, from free-for-all arcade mode to a highly detailed mission planner, it’s the perfect helicopter simulation game for the accomplished gamer and a novice pilot alike. So, Komrade, is time to strap self into cockpit and find out why is nickname for such helicopter called “Flying Tank,” да?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Hind v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Hind v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Hind Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD