About Highrise City
This game is currently in developmentAbout the Team & GameObivously you as a player will compare Highrise City with other games. If you are comparing the game with other city builders, keep in mind that the focus of Highrise City are the production chains – the results of these will lead to an evergrowing city. The game is not a traditional city builder but has a strong influence of economy simulations. It was developed by a small team as a passion project during the last 8 years while 7 years the game was a one man project.Let’s grow a city!Highrise City offers a new spin on City Simulations & Tycoon games expanding the economy and ressource management aspect. Experience a modern take on the genre enriched with a complex resource based economy system. Highrise City combines two genres in new and interesting ways: City Builders and traditional Economy & Resource Management Simulations. Highrise City offers you challenging gameplay and gives you all the possibilites and tools you need to create a living and breathing city. Take care of your city and make it grow and flourish into a giant Metropolis!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Highrise City v1.1.d.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Highrise City v1.1.d folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Highrise City Free Download (v1.1.d)
Highrise City (v1.1.d)
Size: 9.07 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10
- Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.5Ghz
- 16 GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 760
- Version 11
- 30 GB available space