About Hero's Hour
Hero’s Hour is an accessible, yet-deep and content-rich Strategy Roleplaying Game. Take control of your hero, explore the world, build up your town, fight fast-paced battles, level up your hero and amass an army large enough to take out the opponents – before they take you out.Turn Based + Real TimeWhile exploring the overworld and developing your town and army are both turn-based, giving you time to think and plan out your next moves, in battles your units will do the best to fight for themselves in real time – all hundreds of them. Cast spells and give attack orders to swing the tide of battle – or just sit back and watch as your might unfolds.Procedural GenerationHero’s Hour brings impactful procedural generation to the strategy game formula, ensuring that every time you play, there will be new areas to explore and strange buildings to enhance your hero or army. Seek out obelisks to start you on small procedural quests that send you around the world. You won’t even be able to use the same build order each time you play the same faction.Features11 factions with special mechanics, strengths and weaknesses
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Hero's Hour v2.3.2.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Hero's Hour v2.3.2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Hero’s Hour Free Download (v2.3.2)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Microsoft 64bit Windows 7 or younger
- 512 MB RAM
- AMD Radeon HD 6250 or better DirectX11 compatible graphics card
- Version 11
- 100 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system