About Hell Architect
Hell Architect is a game about building and managing your own hell. You take on a role of a hell manager and are tasked with developing the underworld in a way that would make Lucifer himself fall off his chair.Create a hell of your dreams – will it have the infamous 9 levels, or will you create your own chaos, the way you see fit?You begin with some basic buildings, like power stations (yup, they need those in hell, too!) and canteens, work your way through shrines and toilets and finish off with some intricate torture contraptions.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Hell Architect v2.2.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Hell Architect v2.2.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Hell Architect Free Download (v2.2.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- AMD Phenom II X4 955 / Intel Core i5-750 or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel HD 4600 (AMD or NVIDIA equivalent)
- Version 11
- 4 GB available space