Hedon is built upon elements of classic game design, most importantly the idea that the player needs to be treated with maturity by the game, which should never function as an automatic gratification machine, and require a degree of investment to be fully enjoyed. You will be dropped in a hostile world that has its own workings, characters and intrigues, and you will be expected to fend for yourself. The build up is slow and steady, the story is simple but consistent, the combat is fast paced and ruthless. You will sometimes find yourself lost in a non linear level design with various aesthetics (forest, caves, forge, barracks, snowy mountain etc.) where exploration and learning by yourself is the key to improve. You may find that Hedon takes a certain amount of atmosphere, gameplay, color and inspiration from games such as Unreal, Blood, Thief, Arx Fatalis, Serious Sam etc. but nonetheless aims to be original at all times.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Hedon v1.6.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Hedon v1.6 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Hedon Free Download (v1.6)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows (7/8/10)
- 2.4 GHz Dual-Core
- 4 GB RAM
- Anything capable of running OpenGL 4.0 (eg. ATI Radeon HD 57xx or Nvidia GeForce 400 and higher)
- 300 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system