Hearthlands is a real-time strategy game in which you take a role of a king in your own medieval/fantasy realm. You can not control your subjects directly. Instead you focus on city-building, resource management, diplomacy, heroes, magic and other things a typical king deals with on a daily basis. The world of the game, maps, characters and opponents are procedurally generated.The game is very flexible: you can build up a powerful realm and rule the lands with an iron grip, or establish a humble fishermen’s village. Or create a trading empire. Or found a small, bur well-defended outpost or raider’s camp. Or become a host of a wizard’s manor.All characters, from a hauler to a hero, have their own minds and behavior patterns. Sometimes it is interesting just to watch people scurry about minding their own business.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Hearthlands .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Hearthlands folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Hearthlands Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 or newer
- 2 GB RAM
- GeForce / Radeon
- Open AL compatible sound card
- Integrated graphics adapters (like Intel HD Graphics) are currently not fully supported