You are the last known human in the universe, and all that’s left of you is a disembodied head. Seeking clues to your fractured past, you must travel through a hostile world of machines using a special helmet that allows you to dock into and take control of any robotic host body. As you launch from one body to the next, you’ll start to discover that things are not quite what they appear to be, and the fate of humanity has yet to be decided… Fresh from Double Fine Productions, Headlander is a a retro-futuristic, side-scrolling, action-adventure game set in a world inspired by 70’s science fiction. It is a world of automation, a utopia gone wrong in which all of humanity have transferred their minds into robotic imposter bodies and are ruled by a deranged computer. Brought to you by Double Fine Productions (Psychonauts, Broken Age) and Adult Swim Games (Duck Game, Jazzpunk), Headlander is guaranteed to be the ultimate head trip.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Headlander.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Headlander folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Headlander Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (64-bit) / 8.1 / 10
- Dual-core 2 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 550 Ti, AMD Radeon HD 7750
- 4 GB available space