Welcome to Harvest. It’s a quiet little town with eccentric locals and traditional family values. Life moves at a slower pace in quiet Harvest without the hustle and bustle like you’d get in the big city. Don’t forget to attend the annual PTA Bake Sale and keep in mind that the blood drive is mandatory. Harvester is one of the most controversial horror games of its time with a classic point-and-click interface and tons of interesting puzzles. You’ll play as the amnesiac Steve (who is such a kidder!) as you try to figure out why you should join the Order of the Harvest Moon and discover the horror that lurks just beneath Harvest’s small-town veneer. Meet some of the strangest characters to ever grace the computer screen–such as Mr. Pottsdam who really, really loves red meat or Colonel Monroe who guards the nuclear missile base and holds The Button. Harvest is a lovely town and the locals aim to keep it that way, no matter the cost…
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Harvester v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Harvester v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Harvester Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- 2GB HDD
- DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card