About GWENT: Rogue Mage
Hundreds of years before Geralt and the other witchers roamed the Continent, the Conjunction of Spheres brought endless ranks of monsters into the world. Humanity desperately needed a way to fight back the onslaught to survive.Follow the journey of a young and ambitious mage, Alzur, and his companion Lily, who embark on a dangerous quest to create a living weapon that will eradicate the monster threat once and for all.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to GWENT: Rogue Mage v1.0.4.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the GWENT: Rogue Mage v1.0.4 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
GWENT: Rogue Mage Free Download (v1.0.4)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- 8/8.1/10 (64 bit)
- Intel Celeron G1820 | AMD A4-7300
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 | Radeon R7 240
- 6 GB available space
- DirectX compatible sound card
- 1280 x 720 minimum display resolution. Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system