About Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition
Now fully rebuilt and remastered, Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition is a turn-based dungeon crawler with a twist: instead of controlling the hero you build the dungeon around them. Using cards drawn from your Guild decks, you lay down rooms, monsters, traps and of course loot! Meanwhile your hero is making their own decisions on where to go and what to fight. But will they be strong enough to take on the deepest dungeons? In between dungeon runs you manage your Guild, building new rooms to attract new classes of adventurer and expand your decks of cards with more powerful items.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 GB RAM
- 750 MB available space