About Guard Duty
Tondbert, loyal Guard to the Castle of Wrinklewood, is having a rough day. A little too much ale at the local pub, a lapse in judgement, and the next thing you know a hooded figure has slipped into the kingdom and kidnapped the princess — an event that will have consequences well into the future. A thousand years later, in a small orbital station, Agent Starborn is a member of a resistance group embarking on a last ditch effort to overthrow evil and take back the Earth — a quest rooted in the depths of history. Discover how these two playable characters’ fates are intertwined and you might just save humanity in the process.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Guard Duty v1.2.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Guard Duty v1.2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Guard Duty Free Download (v1.2)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Pentium or higher
- 64 MB RAM
- 320×240, 32-bit color, 700 Mhz
- Version 8.0
- 2 GB
- All DirectX-compatible sound cards