In this beautifully crafted, fully voice-acted adventure, you find yourself fighting to stay awake on your evening train ride home from work until sleep finally takes you… Uh oh! You’ve missed your stop.In a panic, you jump off at the next station and attempt to get your bearings. Unfortunately, getting a grasp on exactly where you’ve ended up turns out to be more difficult than you’d thought.The people you encounter here are strange, and while they fancy themselves helpful in their own ways, they aren’t seemingly helpful in the ways that would see you quickly on your journey back home. The air here is thick and strange, and just beyond the reach of your senses something ethereal and omnipotent observes your every move from the sky.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to GRUNND v1.017a.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the GRUNND v1.017a folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
GRUNND Free Download (v1.017a)
Size: 1.42 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- Multi-core 1.8GHz or faster
- 4 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 760 or equivalent
- 5 GB available space
- Enough to play music and speech understandably
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system