This game is currently in developmentLearn more about games in development.Visit the forums and learn more about this game.Early Access players can explore all of Cruxfirth from the start, but not every area they visit is ready for the public. We plan to release multiple substantial updates in Early Access until Cruxfirth matches our vision for an initial playthrough. Expect content you’ve already played in earlier Early Access updates to see improvements over time.A faithful priest of the Orthogonal order, exiled unto death for a crime in defense of another, you live again in a small boat, adrift in a swamp. A stranger ferries you to solid ground and bestows upon you vague instructions, along with a mysterious staff and book. Go forth, pious priest, alleviate suffering, uncover deceptions, and smash the eldritch perversions encroaching upon reality itself.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to GRAVEN v0.9.10841a.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the GRAVEN v0.9.10841a folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
GRAVEN Free Download (v0.9.10841a)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 64-bit or later
- Intel i5, 2.5 GHz or faster
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel HD 4400 or faster
- Version 10
- 8 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system