About Gothic 3
Orcs have enslaved the human race. You are one of the more fortunate ones, still free to roam Myrtana. Freedom affords you the option to stay true to the throne of the deposed human king, serve the Orcish usurpers, or carve your own path. Every decision made will have an impact on the fate of humanity and the balance of power. The choice is yours to make and will influence all those living in the shadow of the Orcs. Gothic 3 is as non-linear as an RPG can get without losing a sense of purpose. Its huge, living world holds many treasures, breathtaking locations, and dark secrets. It is a giant playground in which you have total freedom. Gothic 3 suffered from a rocky start due to some bugs initially after launch. This version of the game, however, is patched and updated and offers a vastly smoother experience that makes it much easier for you to get drawn into the engaging world and its many plots.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Gothic 3 v2.01.08.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Gothic 3 v2.01.08 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Gothic 3 Free Download (v2.01.08)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP
- 2.0 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- NVidia or ATI/AMD 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and 128MB