About Good Night, Knight
Become the one and only – extremely honorable, brave and … a little bit sleepy Knight of the Holy Divers. The ancient evil has been banished, the princess rescued and the Knight retires – but something is wrong. You awake falling to your death – probably – from the top of the mysterious underworld spire. Regain your memories and save the world – most likely – again. Go forth Holy Diver it’s – definitely – all up to you. Good Night, Knight is a humorous twist on stories you likely already know from fantasy books and games, set in a pixel medieval world. With a range of unique and peculiar knights, creatures and many different story events Good Night, Knight offers a truly unusual experience. This charming 16-bit sneak-and-slash adventure is a mechanically-deep dungeon crawler featuring robust stealth, stamina management, a dynamic field-of-view system, versatile items, resource management, and much more to discover!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Good Night, Knight v0.5.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Good Night, Knight v0.5.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Good Night, Knight Free Download (v0.5.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 (64-bit)
- 64-bit processor, Intel Core i3-4130 3.40 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950 DirectX: Version 11
- 1 GB available space
- DirectX compatible sound card