FoxTail is a classic point-and-click quest. Drawing inspiration from the old pixel adventure games of the middle 90’s, we create an atmospheric and spectacular world without using sophisticated modern technologies. Complex and variable tasks: the world of FoxTail triggers player’s imagination and gives an opportunity to solve problems in different, but equal in complexity ways. A charming story: echoing the leisurely rhythm of the old school adventures, the story is still colorful and impressive, but never boring. Characters and their stories: every character in the game has his own life, in which the player will have to take part, one way or another. The main heroine, Leah the fox, is charismatic, funny and cunning, as any fox is supposed to be. She will have a long and difficult journey: through the labyrinths of mines, mountains, swamps and dangerous forest at night, defeating her own fears and helping those who meet her on the way. All this is for the great positive goal that doesn’t allow her to retreat or surrender.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to FoxTail v1.2.902.4379.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the FoxTail v1.2.902.4379 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
FoxTail Free Download (v1.2.902.4379)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Pentium III 800 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- SVGA (with OpenGL or DirectX 9.0c support)
- 150 MB