About Fossil Echo
Fossil Echo is a short and challenging, story driven platformer with hand drawn 2D graphics. Set in a fantastical world, it tells a wordless tale of adventure and mystery. Influenced by the Oddworld series, Ico & Shadow of the Colossus, as well as Studio Ghibli films, Fossil Echo tells the story of a young boy and his journey to climb a giant tower in the middle of the sea. How he got there, and, more importantly, Why? are questions that will be answered via playable flashbacks during his ascent. And for those willing to meet the challenge, eight temples offer some insight on the game’s lore and back-story.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Fossil Echo.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Fossil Echo folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Fossil Echo Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- 512MB Video Memory
- Version 9.0c
- 1500 MB available space