About Forgotten Fields
Forgotten Fields Demo is available here. Sid is a fiction author struggling with a creative block, attempting to recapture the feelings of inspiration he felt when he was younger. In order to pay the bills, he needs to think up a story and apply for a grant – the deadline is today – a lazy Sunday in the middle of summer. On this Sunday, his struggle is disturbed by an invitation to attend an unavoidable family obligation – The place Sid grew up in is about to be sold, and his mother wants him to come home for a small party so he can say goodbye to it. With the deadline approaching and his creative juices having frozen, this is not something he’s looking forward to. Join Sid as he reluctantly journeys back home, meets old friends, relives memories, and attempts to kick start his creativity back into gear. Also, take part in his creative process as you play through interactive sections depicting the story he’s attempting to write. Forgotten Fields is a warm, cozy game about nostalgia, creativity, appreciating the present, and the passage of time – a meditation on impermanence and the shortness of life.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Forgotten Fields v1.6.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Forgotten Fields v1.6 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Forgotten Fields Free Download (v1.6)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- Intel Core i3 / AMD A6 @ 3.0GHz or higher
- 4 GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce 750Ti / AMD Radeon R9 270x or better
- Version 11
- 3 GB available space
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card