About Fleet Defender: The F-14 Tomcat Simulation
THE F-14 TOMCAT SIMULATION
“Launch the Ready-Five, Launch the Ready-Five.”The catapult officer calls for full afterburner. 50,000 pounds of thrust spools behind you as your F-14 strains for release. Less than three seconds later your Tomcat screams through the air at 150 knots. You climb to meet your wingman, then head off to join the fight.Fleet Defender is the first flight simulator to accurately recreate carrier-based operations. Experience all the excitement of a catapult launch, realistic air-to-air combat and the challenge of landing on a pitching deck. You’ll be drawn into the high-stakes world of Navy’s top guns.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Fleet Defender: The F-14 Tomcat Simulation v2.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Fleet Defender: The F-14 Tomcat Simulation v2.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Fleet Defender: The F-14 Tomcat Simulation Free Download (v2.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 1.0 GHz Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 100% DirectX compatible graphics
- 100 MB available space
- 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound