About Final Frontier
The design brief for this game was quite simple: ‘Create the most advanced strategy game yet seen on a home computer’.The scenario was unimportant – game play was all that mattered, the computer opponent had to be the most intelligent.The controls: Total simplicity.The players learning curve: Steep.Addiction factor: High.Visual appeal: Vital.Possible strategies: EndlessThe result: FINAL FRONTIER.Quick to learn but hard to master, FINAL FRONTIER is a fast, full icon operated 1 player vs computer strategy simulation not unlike a real time chess game where the player can design his own pieces and structure his own moves.A game of infinite permutations, FINAL FRONTIER takes game play to the limits.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Final Frontier v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Final Frontier v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Final Frontier Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 1 GHz
- 128 MB RAM
- Any 100% Open GL capable (Card on Onboard)
- 50 MB available space
- 100% DirectX 9 compatible card or onboard sound