About Fields of Glory
In 1815 Napoleon escaped from exile on the island of Elba, returned to France and made his way to Paris in triumph. His disbanded troops once again took up arms and flocked to his colors. The defeated ruler of Europe was, once again, Emperor of France. The Allies were taken by surprise. The master military tactician was back! The Anglo-Allied army commanded by the Duke of Wellington was based in Belgium; he would have to combine forces with Blucher’s Prussians to defeat him. Napoleon marched north to drive a wedge between the two armies. The battle lines were drawn for the Waterloo Campaign.Take control of the Anglo-Allied, French or Prussian forces: armies that shaped the future!Control thousands of troops in close-up conflicts or select wider, tactical views.Issue orders to your forces quickly and effortlessly which the user-friendly point-and-click interface. Experience the tense excitement of Napoleonic warfare in battles ranging from small engagements to the huge battles of Waterloo and Ligny.Pure, thundering “against-the-clock” battle action that pushes you to the limits and recreates the pressures and tensions of active combat command.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Fields of Glory .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Fields of Glory folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Fields of Glory Free Download
Fields of Glory
Size: 18.93 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 1GB available space