About Fear Equation
Fear Equation is a genre-spanning horror strategy game where no two games are the same. The world is covered in a mysterious fog. Most who enter the fog disappear, and those who survive say it brings their nightmares to life. You are The Engineer and you’re in control of a very special train. Will you rescue survivors and keep them safe from their nightmares? Can you lead them to salvation?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Fear Equation.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Fear Equation folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Fear Equation Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000
- 4GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / RADEON R7 250X with 1GB RAM
- 950MB hard drive space
- Note: The version of the game also supports Direct3D 11, and will almost always perform better on hardware and platforms that support it