About Faraday Protocol
Faraday Protocol is a first-person, story-driven puzzle game that will award you with a solid sense of accomplishment when overcoming its challenges. You are Raug Zeekon, interstellar archeologist from planet Cunor. You have been sent by your company to investigate the source of a mysterious signal coming from an unexplored star system.As you deploy from your spaceship, you’ll find yourself in a new and unknown environment. A voice will welcome you to “Opis”, the name of the mysterious place where you have landed.Opis is structured with a succession of puzzles and trials you’ll need to conquer in order to keep exploring. Solve intricate puzzles by re-distributing energy through the use of your Bia-Tool and demonstrate your abilities during challenges.The mysteries of Opis are hidden within its core. Who built it? When and why? And where are they now? Investigate lore elements spread throughout the station, interact with the governing A.I., and expose secrets lost in the millennia.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Faraday Protocol .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Faraday Protocol folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Faraday Protocol Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 64bit or later
- Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 770 GTX or AMD Radeon HD 7970 or higher
- Version 11
- 4 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system