About Fantasy Wars
Decide the fate of fantasy world full of Human kingdoms, Orc clans, Dwarven citadels and Elven forests. Play the role of an Orc or Goblin boss, a captain of the Human army or lead the elite forces of the Elves. Participate in castle sieges and village defense, assault and reconnaissance operations and swift raids. To be victorious remember that the amount and experience of troops is not always the key factor, organize cooperation between different types of units and use the landscape to achieve tactical superiority. The great Orc chieftain and conqueror Ugraum, incited by the cruel shamans, gathers a huge horde to invade the land of Humans. Only a small, but experienced army of general Pfeil is able to fight against the powerful enemy. However the sides in this confrontation don’t know that this is all just a part of evil plot of the dark powers.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Fantasy Wars v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Fantasy Wars v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Fantasy Wars Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1.4 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c (128 MB NVIDIA GeForce® FX 5700, ATI® Radeon 9600 or higher)
- 3GB HDD