About False Skies
It has been 2000 years since the stars fell from the night sky. To see them in this place… what does this mean for us? The throne room of a long-forgotten ruin lies ransacked. Communication is lost, monsters run rampant across the land, and ships that leave the safety of the shore are quickly sunk. And among all this, rumors of a group of strange horned people, hailing from a city that vanished millennia ago, are quickly spreading… False Skies is a classic RPG with fast-paced, turn-based battles and an involved class system.Features: Create a party with any combination of 8 distinct classes. …and, when the time comes, layer on new classes! Each of the four tiers has its own set of 8 classes to choose from, with no restrictions on what classes can be chosen. No equipment restrictions! Go put that sword on your mage – but be aware that it might not be the best idea to do so. Explore well over a dozen dungeons, encounter over 300 types of enemies, and associate with a varied cast of characters as you travel the world. Enjoy many quality of life features, such as reduced penalties for falling in battle and obsolete skills being replaced.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to False Skies v1.09h.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the False Skies v1.09h folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
False Skies Free Download (v1.09h)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- 128 MB available space
- If you bought a computer in the past decade or two you should probably be fine